AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop from your systemA1Tech, Inc.
. Further information on A1Tech, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop at http://www.a1tech.com/
. AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AllTracksGone folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop is "C:\Program Files\AllTracksGone\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called alltracksgone.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop contains of the executables below. They take 613.71 KB (628441
bytes) on disk.
- alltracksgone.exe (481.00 KB)
- kill.exe (17.50 KB)
- TLIST.exe (39.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This web page is about AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop version 3.17
AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop is a program marketed by A1Tech, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop". The AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop app will be found automatically. When you select AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop:
- The software company is: http://www.a1tech.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AllTracksGone\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop.
8. After uninstalling AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop by A1Tech, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop by A1Tech, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AllTracksGone 2005 Privacy Cop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 01:13:11.603