AllOff Version 4.4
This page is about AllOff Version 4.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AllOff Version 4.4 from your computerJSutils
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on JSutils. Click on http://www.jsutils.com/index.htm
to get more data about AllOff Version 4.4 on JSutils's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\JSutils\AllOff directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. AllOff Version 4.4's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\JSutils\AllOff\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 618.09 KB (632920 bytes) on disk and is named AllOff.exe.
The executable files below are part of AllOff Version 4.4. They take an average of 1.30 MB (1358167
bytes) on disk.
- AllOff.exe (618.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.25 KB)
The current web page applies to AllOff Version 4.4 version 4.4
AllOff Version 4.4 is a program marketed by the software company JSutils. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AllOff Version 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AllOff Version 4.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AllOff Version 4.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AllOff Version 4.4". If it exists on your system the AllOff Version 4.4 app will be found automatically. When you click AllOff Version 4.4 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AllOff Version 4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllOff Version 4.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jsutils.com/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\JSutils\AllOff\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AllOff Version 4.4.
8. After uninstalling AllOff Version 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AllOff Version 4.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AllOff Version 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AllOff Version 4.4 by JSutils from your PC, we are not saying that AllOff Version 4.4 by JSutils is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AllOff Version 4.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 03:36:14.587