AllFive XP is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AllFive XP from your systemBongosoft
. Further information on Bongosoft can be seen here
. Please open http://www.bongosoft.co.uk/allfivexp/
if you want to read more on AllFive XP on Bongosoft's website. Usually the AllFive XP program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllFive XP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\AllFive XP\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AllFive XP. AllFive XP's main file takes about 4.49 MB (4708825 bytes) and is called AllFive XP.exe.
AllFive XP contains of the executables below. They take 5.10 MB (5344277
bytes) on disk.
- AllFive XP.exe (4.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (620.56 KB)
The current web page applies to AllFive XP version 3.03
alone. For more AllFive XP versions please click below:
AllFive XP is an application by Bongosoft. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AllFive XP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AllFive XP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AllFive XP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AllFive XP". If it is installed on your PC the AllFive XP app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AllFive XP in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AllFive XP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllFive XP:
- The software company is: http://www.bongosoft.co.uk/allfivexp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllFive XP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AllFive XP.
8. After uninstalling AllFive XP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AllFive XP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AllFive XP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AllFive XP by Bongosoft from your computer, we are not saying that AllFive XP by Bongosoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AllFive XP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 16:40:11.517