AllDup 4.4.30 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AllDup 4.4.30 from your PCMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Further information on Michael Thummerer Software Design can be found here
. Please open http://www.MTSD.de
if you want to read more on AllDup 4.4.30 on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AllDup 4.4.30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.73 MB (4960168 bytes) on disk and is named AllDup.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AllDup 4.4.30. They occupy about 12.61 MB (13219984
bytes) on disk.
- AllDup.exe (4.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- 7z.exe (291.31 KB)
- audio32.exe (3.14 MB)
- audio64.exe (3.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.30
of AllDup 4.4.30.
AllDup 4.4.30 is an application marketed by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AllDup 4.4.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AllDup 4.4.30 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AllDup 4.4.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AllDup 4.4.30". If it exists on your system the AllDup 4.4.30 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AllDup 4.4.30 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AllDup 4.4.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllDup 4.4.30:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MTSD.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AllDup 4.4.30.
8. After uninstalling AllDup 4.4.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AllDup 4.4.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllDup 4.4.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AllDup 4.4.30 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, we are not saying that AllDup 4.4.30 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AllDup 4.4.30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 22:02:47.083