This info is about AllDup 3.4.18 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AllDup 3.4.18 from your systemMichael Thummerer Software Design
. More information on Michael Thummerer Software Design can be seen here
. Click on http://www.MTSD.de
to get more info about AllDup 3.4.18 on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling AllDup 3.4.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.99 MB (2084640 bytes) on disk and is labeled AllDup.exe.
AllDup 3.4.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.74 MB (2873920
bytes) on disk.
- AllDup.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (770.78 KB)
This info is about AllDup 3.4.18 version 3.4.18
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AllDup 3.4.18.Registry that is not removed:
AllDup 3.4.18 is a program released by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove AllDup 3.4.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AllDup 3.4.18 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AllDup 3.4.18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AllDup 3.4.18". The AllDup 3.4.18 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AllDup 3.4.18 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AllDup 3.4.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllDup 3.4.18:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MTSD.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AllDup 3.4.18.
8. After uninstalling AllDup 3.4.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AllDup 3.4.18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AllDup 3.4.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AllDup 3.4.18 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, nor are we saying that AllDup 3.4.18 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AllDup 3.4.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 11:44:42.117