AllDup 3.4.12 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AllDup 3.4.12 from your PCMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Go over here
for more details on Michael Thummerer Software Design. You can see more info about AllDup 3.4.12 at http://www.MTSD.de
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AllDup 3.4.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled AllDup.exe and it has a size of 1.97 MB (2068256 bytes).
AllDup 3.4.12 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.72 MB (2856000
bytes) on disk:
- AllDup.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.28 KB)
This data is about AllDup 3.4.12 version 3.4.12
AllDup 3.4.12 is a program by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AllDup 3.4.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AllDup 3.4.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AllDup 3.4.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AllDup 3.4.12". If it is installed on your PC the AllDup 3.4.12 program will be found automatically. When you select AllDup 3.4.12 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AllDup 3.4.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllDup 3.4.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MTSD.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AllDup 3.4.12.
8. After uninstalling AllDup 3.4.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AllDup 3.4.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AllDup 3.4.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AllDup 3.4.12 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, we are not saying that AllDup 3.4.12 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AllDup 3.4.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-17 10:15:02.380