AllDup 3.2.14 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AllDup 3.2.14 from your systemMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Go over here
for more info on Michael Thummerer Software Design. Detailed information about AllDup 3.2.14 can be seen at http://www.MTSD.de
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AllDup 3.2.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called AllDup.exe and it has a size of 1.63 MB (1707808 bytes).
AllDup 3.2.14 contains of the executables below. They take 2.39 MB (2504256
bytes) on disk.
- AllDup.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (777.78 KB)
This web page is about AllDup 3.2.14 version 3.2.14
AllDup 3.2.14 is a program by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase AllDup 3.2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AllDup 3.2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AllDup 3.2.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "AllDup 3.2.14". The AllDup 3.2.14 app will be found very quickly. After you click AllDup 3.2.14 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AllDup 3.2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllDup 3.2.14:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MTSD.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AllDup 3.2.14.
8. After removing AllDup 3.2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AllDup 3.2.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AllDup 3.2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AllDup 3.2.14 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, we are not saying that AllDup 3.2.14 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AllDup 3.2.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 21:48:33.730