All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 from your PCTomatosoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Tomatosoft. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomatosoft\AllInOneVideoDownloader folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomatosoft\AllInOneVideoDownloader\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called All-In-One Video Downloader.exe and occupies 254.00 KB (260096 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1. They occupy 5.48 MB (5741782
bytes) on disk.
- All-In-One Video Downloader.exe (254.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.30 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (5.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1.
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\All-In-One Video Downloader 1.1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomatosoft\AllInOneVideoDownloader\All-In-One Video Downloader.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AllInOneVideoDownloader\All-in-one Video Downloader.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\All-In-One Video Downloader 1.1\config.dat
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\All-in-one Video Downloader.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 is an application by the software company Tomatosoft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1". If it exists on your system the All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1.
8. After uninstalling All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 by Tomatosoft from your PC, we are not saying that All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 by Tomatosoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:48:48.793