All My Movies 4.1
How to uninstall All My Movies 4.1 from your computer
All My Movies 4.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Bolide Software
. Further information on Bolide Software can be seen here
. More details about All My Movies 4.1 can be found at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. All My Movies 4.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing All My Movies 4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled allmymovies.exe and occupies 2.06 MB (2161664 bytes).
All My Movies 4.1 is composed of the following executables which take 2.13 MB (2233252
bytes) on disk:
- allmymovies.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The current web page applies to All My Movies 4.1 version 4.1
How to uninstall All My Movies 4.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
All My Movies 4.1 is an application marketed by Bolide Software. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase All My Movies 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate All My Movies 4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "All My Movies 4.1". If it is installed on your PC the All My Movies 4.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click All My Movies 4.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding All My Movies 4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for All My Movies 4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall All My Movies 4.1.
8. After uninstalling All My Movies 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong All My Movies 4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing All My Movies 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed All My Movies 4.1:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove All My Movies 4.1 by Bolide Software from your computer, we are not saying that All My Movies 4.1 by Bolide Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove All My Movies 4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2020-04-28 16:41:37.043