All My Books 4.8
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall All My Books 4.8 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall All My Books 4.8 from your PCBolide Software
. More information on Bolide Software can be seen here
. Further information about All My Books 4.8 can be found at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. All My Books 4.8 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyBooks folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing All My Books 4.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyBooks\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. All My Books 4.8's primary file takes about 4.51 MB (4730400 bytes) and is named allmybooks.exe.
The following executables are installed along with All My Books 4.8. They take about 5.71 MB (5991248
bytes) on disk.
- allmybooks.exe (4.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This info is about All My Books 4.8 version 4.8
All My Books 4.8 is a program marketed by the software company Bolide Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall All My Books 4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall All My Books 4.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate All My Books 4.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "All My Books 4.8". The All My Books 4.8 application will be found very quickly. When you click All My Books 4.8 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about All My Books 4.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for All My Books 4.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyBooks\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove All My Books 4.8.
8. After uninstalling All My Books 4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong All My Books 4.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling All My Books 4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall All My Books 4.8 by Bolide Software from your computer, we are not saying that All My Books 4.8 by Bolide Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall All My Books 4.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:06:49.577