All Media Fixer Pro 7.2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 from your computerAll Software By 3PEHR
. Take a look here
where you can read more on All Software By 3PEHR. You can see more info about All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer Pro directory, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer Pro\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove All Media Fixer Pro 7.2. MediaFixer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.36 MB (1421312 bytes) on disk.
All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.01 MB (2103578
bytes) on disk.
- MediaFixer.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2
of All Media Fixer Pro 7.2.
All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 is a program offered by the software company All Software By 3PEHR. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "All Media Fixer Pro 7.2". If it exists on your system the All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about All Media Fixer Pro 7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for All Media Fixer Pro 7.2:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove All Media Fixer Pro 7.2.
8. After uninstalling All Media Fixer Pro 7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 by All Software By 3PEHR from your PC, nor are we saying that All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove All Media Fixer Pro 7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130