All Media Fixer Pro 6.8
This page is about All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 from your PCAll Software By 3PEHR
. More information on All Software By 3PEHR can be found here
. You can see more info about All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer Pro folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 is "C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer Pro\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled MediaFixer.exe and its approximative size is 1.35 MB (1420800 bytes).
All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 contains of the executables below. They take 1.99 MB (2089738
bytes) on disk.
- MediaFixer.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.8
of All Media Fixer Pro 6.8.
All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 is a program marketed by All Software By 3PEHR. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "All Media Fixer Pro 6.8". If it exists on your system the All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 program will be found automatically. After you select All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding All Media Fixer Pro 6.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for All Media Fixer Pro 6.8:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall All Media Fixer Pro 6.8.
8. After uninstalling All Media Fixer Pro 6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 by All Software By 3PEHR from your computer, nor are we saying that All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall All Media Fixer Pro 6.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-10 22:57:55.290