All Media Fixer 9.11
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove All Media Fixer 9.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall All Media Fixer 9.11 from your PCNew Live Software, Inc.
. More information on New Live Software, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about All Media Fixer 9.11 at http://www.realconvert.com
. All Media Fixer 9.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling All Media Fixer 9.11 is C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MediaFixer.exe is the All Media Fixer 9.11's primary executable file and it occupies about 579.00 KB (592896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with All Media Fixer 9.11. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1276697
bytes) on disk.
- MediaFixer.exe (579.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.11
of All Media Fixer 9.11.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove All Media Fixer 9.11.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\All Media Fixer_is1
All Media Fixer 9.11 is a program released by the software company New Live Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove All Media Fixer 9.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall All Media Fixer 9.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate All Media Fixer 9.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "All Media Fixer 9.11". If it is installed on your PC the All Media Fixer 9.11 program will be found very quickly. When you select All Media Fixer 9.11 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding All Media Fixer 9.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for All Media Fixer 9.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.realconvert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall All Media Fixer 9.11.
8. After removing All Media Fixer 9.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong All Media Fixer 9.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling All Media Fixer 9.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall All Media Fixer 9.11 by New Live Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that All Media Fixer 9.11 by New Live Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall All Media Fixer 9.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:08:33.080