All Media Fixer 9.05
This page contains complete information on how to remove All Media Fixer 9.05 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall All Media Fixer 9.05 from your PCNew Live Software, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on New Live Software, Inc.. Detailed information about All Media Fixer 9.05 can be found at http://www.realconvert.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. All Media Fixer 9.05's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named MediaFixer.exe and occupies 603.00 KB (617472 bytes).
The executable files below are part of All Media Fixer 9.05. They occupy an average of 1.24 MB (1301273
bytes) on disk.
- MediaFixer.exe (603.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.05
of All Media Fixer 9.05.
All Media Fixer 9.05 is a program released by New Live Software, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove All Media Fixer 9.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove All Media Fixer 9.05 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate All Media Fixer 9.05 or simply activate the Search field and type in "All Media Fixer 9.05". If it is installed on your PC the All Media Fixer 9.05 app will be found automatically. After you select All Media Fixer 9.05 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding All Media Fixer 9.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for All Media Fixer 9.05:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.realconvert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall All Media Fixer 9.05.
8. After uninstalling All Media Fixer 9.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong All Media Fixer 9.05 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing All Media Fixer 9.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove All Media Fixer 9.05 by New Live Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that All Media Fixer 9.05 by New Live Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove All Media Fixer 9.05 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 15:05:44.057