Aliens vs Predator version 1.6
Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 from your PCSEGA
. More info about SEGA can be found here
. Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aliens vs Predator folder, depending on the user's decision. Aliens vs Predator version 1.6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aliens vs Predator\unins000.exe. Aliens vs Predator version 1.6's primary file takes about 385.32 KB (394568 bytes) and its name is AvP_Launcher.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Aliens vs Predator version 1.6. They take about 19.20 MB (20129123
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvP.exe (7.27 MB)
- AvP_DX11.exe (6.95 MB)
- AvP_Launcher.exe (385.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6
of Aliens vs Predator version 1.6.
Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 is an application released by SEGA. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Aliens vs Predator version 1.6". The Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 application will be found very quickly. After you click Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Aliens vs Predator version 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aliens vs Predator version 1.6.
8. After uninstalling Aliens vs Predator version 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 by SEGA from your computer, nor are we saying that Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 by SEGA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aliens vs Predator version 1.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-05-26 22:19:12.780