Aliens vs Predator
This page is about Aliens vs Predator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Aliens vs Predator from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. More information on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. Please open http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Aliens vs Predator on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's page. Usually the Aliens vs Predator program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aliens vs Predator\Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Aliens vs Predator is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aliens vs Predator\Uninstall\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.48 MB (1549067 bytes) on disk.
Aliens vs Predator contains of the executables below. They take 1.48 MB (1549067
bytes) on disk.
Aliens vs Predator is a program offered by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Aliens vs Predator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Aliens vs Predator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aliens vs Predator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aliens vs Predator". If it is installed on your PC the Aliens vs Predator application will be found automatically. When you click Aliens vs Predator in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Aliens vs Predator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aliens vs Predator:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aliens vs Predator\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aliens vs Predator.
8. After uninstalling Aliens vs Predator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aliens vs Predator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aliens vs Predator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aliens vs Predator by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Aliens vs Predator by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aliens vs Predator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:10:07.153