Aliens On Earth
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Aliens On Earth for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Aliens On Earth from your systemMyRealGames.com
. More information on MyRealGames.com can be found here
. More info about the app Aliens On Earth can be seen at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Aliens On Earth folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Aliens On Earth by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Aliens On Earth\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Aliens On Earth's primary file takes about 238.00 KB (243712 bytes) and is called game.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Aliens On Earth. They take about 5.25 MB (5506035
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (238.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Aliens On Earth is a program marketed by the software company MyRealGames.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Aliens On Earth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Aliens On Earth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aliens On Earth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aliens On Earth". The Aliens On Earth application will be found automatically. After you click Aliens On Earth in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Aliens On Earth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aliens On Earth:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Aliens On Earth\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aliens On Earth.
8. After uninstalling Aliens On Earth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aliens On Earth which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aliens On Earth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aliens On Earth by MyRealGames.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Aliens On Earth by MyRealGames.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aliens On Earth supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 02:42:46.267