This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AlienAutopsy for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AlienAutopsy from your PCDell Inc.
. Further information on Dell Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AlienAutopsy can be seen at http://www.dell.com/
. AlienAutopsy is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy folder, subject to the user's option. AlienAutopsy's complete uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\ALIENA~1\uninst.exe. AlienAutopsy's primary file takes about 11.00 KB (11264 bytes) and is called applauncher.exe.
AlienAutopsy is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.78 MB (5010271
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (11.00 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (12.50 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (81.32 KB)
- pcd.exe (835.82 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (102.82 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (915.82 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (13.00 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (200.82 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (4.50 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (35.00 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (51.32 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (82.82 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (615.35 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (942.82 KB)
- uninst.exe (825.61 KB)
- wifiradio.exe (10.00 KB)
- appupdater.exe (152.32 KB)
The current page applies to AlienAutopsy version 3.1.5907.16
only. You can find here a few links to other AlienAutopsy versions:
AlienAutopsy is a program offered by the software company Dell Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AlienAutopsy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AlienAutopsy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AlienAutopsy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AlienAutopsy". If it is installed on your PC the AlienAutopsy application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AlienAutopsy in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AlienAutopsy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AlienAutopsy:
- The software company is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\ALIENA~1\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AlienAutopsy.
8. After uninstalling AlienAutopsy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AlienAutopsy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AlienAutopsy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AlienAutopsy by Dell Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AlienAutopsy by Dell Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AlienAutopsy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:48:38.660