This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AlienAutopsy for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AlienAutopsy from your computerDell Inc.
. Further information on Dell Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AlienAutopsy can be seen at http://www.dell.com/
. AlienAutopsy is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy folder, subject to the user's option. AlienAutopsy's complete uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\ALIENA~1\uninst.exe. AlienAutopsy's primary file takes about 11.00 KB (11264 bytes) and is called applauncher.exe.
AlienAutopsy is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.78 MB (5010271
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (11.00 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (12.50 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (81.32 KB)
- pcd.exe (835.82 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (102.82 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (915.82 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (13.00 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (200.82 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (4.50 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (35.00 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (51.32 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (82.82 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (615.35 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (942.82 KB)
- uninst.exe (825.61 KB)
- wifiradio.exe (10.00 KB)
- appupdater.exe (152.32 KB)
The current page applies to AlienAutopsy version 3.1.5907.16
only. You can find here a few links to other AlienAutopsy versions:
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove AlienAutopsy from your computer.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AlienAutopsy\
AlienAutopsy is a program by the software company Dell Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase AlienAutopsy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AlienAutopsy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AlienAutopsy or simply click the Search feature and type in "AlienAutopsy". If it exists on your system the AlienAutopsy program will be found automatically. When you select AlienAutopsy in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AlienAutopsy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AlienAutopsy:
- The software company is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\ALIENA~1\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AlienAutopsy.
8. After uninstalling AlienAutopsy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AlienAutopsy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AlienAutopsy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AlienAutopsy by Dell Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AlienAutopsy by Dell Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AlienAutopsy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:48:38.660