AlienAutopsy is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AlienAutopsy from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc.. More information about the application AlienAutopsy can be found at http://www.dell.com/
. AlienAutopsy is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy\uninstaller.exe /arp is the full command line if you want to uninstall AlienAutopsy. pcdlauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 428.99 KB (439288 bytes) on disk.
AlienAutopsy installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.29 MB (9744576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (20.24 KB)
- EnableToolbarW32.exe (19.74 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (21.24 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (73.24 KB)
- imstrayicon.exe (416.99 KB)
- obistutil.exe (36.24 KB)
- pcd.exe (773.98 KB)
- pcdlauncher.exe (428.99 KB)
- pcdrbci.exe (249.98 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (1.26 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (21.74 KB)
- pcdsecondarysplash.exe (532.00 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net20.exe (12.74 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64_Net45.exe (13.24 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (45.24 KB)
- schdTasks.exe (26.48 KB)
- sessionchecker.exe (417.49 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (639.67 KB)
- shortcutinstaller.exe (416.74 KB)
- uaclauncher.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.87 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (18.74 KB)
- pcdrollbackhealer.exe (479.00 KB)
- appupdater.exe (494.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.6280.92
of AlienAutopsy. Click on the links below for other AlienAutopsy versions:
...click to view all...
AlienAutopsy is an application by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase AlienAutopsy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AlienAutopsy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AlienAutopsy or simply click the Search field and type in "AlienAutopsy". The AlienAutopsy app will be found very quickly. After you select AlienAutopsy in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AlienAutopsy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AlienAutopsy:
- The software company is: http://www.dell.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AlienAutopsy\uninstaller.exe /arp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AlienAutopsy.
8. After uninstalling AlienAutopsy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AlienAutopsy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AlienAutopsy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AlienAutopsy by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AlienAutopsy by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AlienAutopsy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-17 15:33:12.380