Alien Wars version 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Alien Wars version 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Alien Wars version 1.0 from your PCComputer Worm, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Computer Worm, Inc.. More information about the program Alien Wars version 1.0 can be found at http://www.computerworm.net/
. Alien Wars version 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Alien Wars directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Alien Wars\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Alien Wars version 1.0. The program's main executable file is titled Alien Wars.exe and its approximative size is 1.23 MB (1290240 bytes).
The executables below are part of Alien Wars version 1.0. They take an average of 1.93 MB (2020001
bytes) on disk.
- Alien Wars.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.66 KB)
This data is about Alien Wars version 1.0 version 1.0
Alien Wars version 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Computer Worm, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Alien Wars version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Alien Wars version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alien Wars version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Alien Wars version 1.0". The Alien Wars version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Alien Wars version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Alien Wars version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alien Wars version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.computerworm.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Alien Wars\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alien Wars version 1.0.
8. After removing Alien Wars version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alien Wars version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alien Wars version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alien Wars version 1.0 by Computer Worm, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Alien Wars version 1.0 by Computer Worm, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alien Wars version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:46:00.430