This page is about Alien Strike for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Alien Strike from your computerGameHitZone.com
. More information on GameHitZone.com can be found here
. Further information about Alien Strike can be seen at http://www.gamehitzone.com/
. Usually the Alien Strike program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\AlienStrike directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Alien Strike is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\AlienStrike\unins000.exe. AlienStrike.exe is the Alien Strike's main executable file and it takes circa 2.75 MB (2880176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Alien Strike. They take about 3.95 MB (4138873
bytes) on disk.
- AlienStrike.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall Alien Strike you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Alien Strike is a program by GameHitZone.com. Some users try to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Alien Strike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Alien Strike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Alien Strike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alien Strike". If it is installed on your PC the Alien Strike application will be found automatically. After you select Alien Strike in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Alien Strike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alien Strike:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\AlienStrike\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alien Strike.
8. After uninstalling Alien Strike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alien Strike which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alien Strike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Alien Strike by GameHitZone.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Alien Strike by GameHitZone.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Alien Strike in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:01:27.953