This page contains complete information on how to remove Alien Stars for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Alien Stars from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More details about the program Alien Stars can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AlienStars directory (same installation drive as Windows). Alien Stars's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AlienStars\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Alien Stars's primary file takes around 1.99 MB (2086656 bytes) and its name is AlienStars-WT.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Alien Stars. They occupy 3.72 MB (3898728
bytes) on disk.
- AlienStars-WT.exe (1.99 MB)
- AlienStars.exe (1.18 MB)
- alienstars-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Alien Stars.
Alien Stars is a program by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Alien Stars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Alien Stars from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alien Stars or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alien Stars". The Alien Stars app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Alien Stars in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Alien Stars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alien Stars:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AlienStars\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alien Stars.
8. After removing Alien Stars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alien Stars which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alien Stars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Alien Stars by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Alien Stars by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Alien Stars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:37:47.237