This page contains complete information on how to remove Alien Stars for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Alien Stars from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More details about the program Alien Stars can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AlienStars directory (same installation drive as Windows). Alien Stars's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AlienStars\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Alien Stars's primary file takes around 1.99 MB (2086656 bytes) and its name is AlienStars-WT.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Alien Stars. They occupy 3.72 MB (3898728
bytes) on disk.
- AlienStars-WT.exe (1.99 MB)
- AlienStars.exe (1.18 MB)
- alienstars-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Alien Stars.
Alien Stars is a program by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Alien Stars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Alien Stars from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alien Stars or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alien Stars". The Alien Stars application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Alien Stars in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Alien Stars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alien Stars:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AlienStars\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alien Stars.
8. After removing Alien Stars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alien Stars which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alien Stars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Alien Stars by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Alien Stars by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Alien Stars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:37:47.237