Alien Sky is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Alien Sky from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Additional info about GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on Alien Sky at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Alien Sky's complete uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AlienSky\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AlienSky\INSTALL.LOG. AlienSky.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 613.97 KB (628709 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Alien Sky. They take about 884.47 KB (905701
bytes) on disk.
- AlienSky.exe (613.97 KB)
- SendBugReport.exe (112.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of Alien Sky:
Alien Sky has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KraiSoft\Alien Sky
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Alien Sky
Alien Sky is a program marketed by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Alien Sky is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Alien Sky from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Alien Sky or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alien Sky". The Alien Sky program will be found very quickly. After you select Alien Sky in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Alien Sky, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alien Sky:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AlienSky\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AlienSky\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alien Sky.
8. After uninstalling Alien Sky, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alien Sky that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alien Sky using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alien Sky by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Alien Sky by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alien Sky supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:05:22.517