Alien Sky is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Alien Sky from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Additional info about GameHouse, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info on Alien Sky at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Alien Sky's complete uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AlienSky\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AlienSky\INSTALL.LOG. AlienSky.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 613.97 KB (628709 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Alien Sky. They take about 884.47 KB (905701
bytes) on disk.
- AlienSky.exe (613.97 KB)
- SendBugReport.exe (112.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of Alien Sky:
Alien Sky has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KraiSoft\Alien Sky
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Alien Sky
Alien Sky is a program marketed by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Alien Sky is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Alien Sky from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Alien Sky or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alien Sky". If it exists on your system the Alien Sky program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Alien Sky in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Alien Sky, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alien Sky:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AlienSky\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\AlienSky\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alien Sky.
8. After uninstalling Alien Sky, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alien Sky that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alien Sky using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alien Sky by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Alien Sky by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alien Sky supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:05:22.517