Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01
This web page is about Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 from your systemAlien Technology Corp.
. Further information on Alien Technology Corp. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.alientechnology.com/
if you want to read more on Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 on Alien Technology Corp.'s page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alien RFID directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alien RFID\unins000.exe. Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01's primary file takes around 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) and is called Alien RFID Gateway.exe.
The executables below are part of Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01. They take an average of 1.09 MB (1146748
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- Alien RFID Gateway.exe (72.00 KB)
- java.exe (24.10 KB)
- javaw.exe (28.10 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.11 KB)
- keytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (28.12 KB)
- klist.exe (28.12 KB)
- ktab.exe (28.12 KB)
- orbd.exe (28.14 KB)
- policytool.exe (28.13 KB)
- rmid.exe (28.12 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (28.13 KB)
- servertool.exe (28.15 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (28.14 KB)
The current page applies to Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 version 2.23.01
Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 is an application offered by the software company Alien Technology Corp.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01". The Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01:
- The software company is: http://www.alientechnology.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alien RFID\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01.
8. After uninstalling Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 by Alien Technology Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 by Alien Technology Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alien RFID Gateway v2.23.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-28 04:58:29.253