Alices Magical Mahjong
Alices Magical Mahjong is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Alices Magical Mahjong from your systemOberon Media
. More data about Oberon Media can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Game Park\Alices Magical Mahjong directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Alices Magical Mahjong by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Game Park\Alices Magical Mahjong\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Alices Magical Mahjong's main file takes about 449.39 KB (460176 bytes) and its name is Launch.exe.
Alices Magical Mahjong is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.94 MB (4133664
bytes) on disk:
- alicesmagicalmahjong.exe (3.19 MB)
- FullRemove.exe (128.89 KB)
- Launch.exe (449.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Alices Magical Mahjong is an application by the software company Oberon Media. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Alices Magical Mahjong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Alices Magical Mahjong with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alices Magical Mahjong or simply click the Search field and type in "Alices Magical Mahjong". If it exists on your system the Alices Magical Mahjong program will be found automatically. When you select Alices Magical Mahjong in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Alices Magical Mahjong, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alices Magical Mahjong.
8. After uninstalling Alices Magical Mahjong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alices Magical Mahjong that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alices Magical Mahjong using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Alices Magical Mahjong by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Alices Magical Mahjong by Oberon Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alices Magical Mahjong supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:05:19.960