Alice's Magical Mahjong
Alice's Magical Mahjong is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Alice's Magical Mahjong from your PCZylom
. You can find out more on Zylom or check for application updates here
. Alice's Magical Mahjong is typically set up in the C:\Zylom Games\Alice's Magical Mahjong directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Alice's Magical Mahjong. Alice's Magical Mahjong's primary file takes around 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and is named bstrapInstall.exe.
Alice's Magical Mahjong contains of the executables below. They take 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
This page is about Alice's Magical Mahjong version 1.0
Alice's Magical Mahjong is a program by Zylom. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Alice's Magical Mahjong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Alice's Magical Mahjong from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alice's Magical Mahjong or simply click the Search field and type in "Alice's Magical Mahjong". If it exists on your system the Alice's Magical Mahjong app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Alice's Magical Mahjong in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Alice's Magical Mahjong, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alice's Magical Mahjong.
8. After removing Alice's Magical Mahjong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alice's Magical Mahjong that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alice's Magical Mahjong with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alice's Magical Mahjong by Zylom from your computer, nor are we saying that Alice's Magical Mahjong by Zylom is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alice's Magical Mahjong supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-29 09:32:37.690