Alice's Magical Mahjong
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Alice's Magical Mahjong for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Alice's Magical Mahjong from your PCGameHouse, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on GameHouse, Inc.. More information about Alice's Magical Mahjong can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ALICE'~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ALICE'~1\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to remove Alice's Magical Mahjong. AlicesMagicalMahjong.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.00 MB (3143802 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Alice's Magical Mahjong. They take 3.14 MB (3295866
bytes) on disk.
- AlicesMagicalMahjong.exe (3.00 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (148.50 KB)
The current page applies to Alice's Magical Mahjong version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Alice's Magical Mahjong versions:
Alice's Magical Mahjong is an application released by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Alice's Magical Mahjong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Alice's Magical Mahjong with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alice's Magical Mahjong or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alice's Magical Mahjong". If it exists on your system the Alice's Magical Mahjong program will be found automatically. After you select Alice's Magical Mahjong in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Alice's Magical Mahjong, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alice's Magical Mahjong:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ALICE'~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ALICE'~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alice's Magical Mahjong.
8. After uninstalling Alice's Magical Mahjong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Alice's Magical Mahjong that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alice's Magical Mahjong using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alice's Magical Mahjong by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Alice's Magical Mahjong by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alice's Magical Mahjong supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:53:13.907