Alice is Dead
This page is about Alice is Dead for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Alice is Dead from your systemShmehao.com
. More information on Shmehao.com can be found here
. Detailed information about Alice is Dead can be seen at http://www.shmehao.com
. Alice is Dead is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Alice is Dead directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Alice is Dead's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Alice is Dead\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 3.65 MB (3823104 bytes) on disk and is labeled Alice is Dead.exe.
The executables below are part of Alice is Dead. They take an average of 4.32 MB (4530458
bytes) on disk.
- Alice is Dead.exe (3.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Alice is Dead is a program offered by the software company Shmehao.com. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Alice is Dead is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Alice is Dead from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alice is Dead or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alice is Dead". If it is installed on your PC the Alice is Dead program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Alice is Dead in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Alice is Dead, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alice is Dead:
- The publisher is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Alice is Dead\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alice is Dead.
8. After removing Alice is Dead, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alice is Dead which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alice is Dead with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alice is Dead by Shmehao.com from your computer, we are not saying that Alice is Dead by Shmehao.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Alice is Dead in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-10 00:11:51.820