This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Alice Messenger for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Alice Messenger from your PCTelecom Italia S.p.A.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Telecom Italia S.p.A.. Further information about Alice Messenger can be found at http://messenger.alice.it
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alice Messenger directory (same installation drive as Windows). Alice Messenger's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alice Messenger\Uninstall.exe. Alice Messenger's main file takes about 2.85 MB (2991616 bytes) and is called alicemessenger.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Alice Messenger. They occupy about 2.96 MB (3099072
bytes) on disk.
- alicemessenger.exe (2.85 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.94 KB)
The current page applies to Alice Messenger version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Alice Messenger versions please click below:
Alice Messenger is an application offered by the software company Telecom Italia S.p.A.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Alice Messenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Alice Messenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alice Messenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alice Messenger". If it is installed on your PC the Alice Messenger app will be found very quickly. After you click Alice Messenger in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Alice Messenger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alice Messenger:
- The publisher is: http://messenger.alice.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alice Messenger\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alice Messenger.
8. After removing Alice Messenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alice Messenger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alice Messenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alice Messenger by Telecom Italia S.p.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Alice Messenger by Telecom Italia S.p.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alice Messenger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 19:20:26.413