You can find on this page details on how to remove AliExpress for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AliExpress from your PCAlibaba
. More info about Alibaba can be read here
. More data about the application AliExpress can be seen at http://www.aliexpress.com
. The program is frequently placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\aliexpress-82337c1331f9573f6b3d2ba4fd18598b" directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\aliexpress-82337c1331f9573f6b3d2ba4fd18598b\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AliExpress. The program's main executable file occupies 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
AliExpress installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
AliExpress is an application released by Alibaba. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AliExpress is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AliExpress from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AliExpress or simply click the Search feature and type in "AliExpress". If it is installed on your PC the AliExpress app will be found very quickly. When you click AliExpress in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AliExpress, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AliExpress:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aliexpress.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\aliexpress-82337c1331f9573f6b3d2ba4fd18598b\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AliExpress.
8. After uninstalling AliExpress, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AliExpress that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AliExpress with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AliExpress by Alibaba from your PC, we are not saying that AliExpress by Alibaba is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AliExpress supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:01:46.053