Alexsys Team Client
This page is about Alexsys Team Client for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Alexsys Team Client from your systemAlexsys Corporation
. More information on Alexsys Corporation can be found here
. Click on www.alexcorp.com
to get more info about Alexsys Team Client on Alexsys Corporation's website. Alexsys Team Client is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alexsys\Team directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Alexsys Team Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alexsys\Team\UnTeam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Team.exe and its approximative size is 5.74 MB (6023048 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Alexsys Team Client. They occupy 7.41 MB (7768336
bytes) on disk.
- Team.exe (5.74 MB)
- UnTeam.exe (1.66 MB)
Alexsys Team Client is a program marketed by Alexsys Corporation. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Alexsys Team Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Alexsys Team Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Alexsys Team Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Alexsys Team Client". If it exists on your system the Alexsys Team Client program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Alexsys Team Client in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Alexsys Team Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alexsys Team Client:
- The web site of the application is: www.alexcorp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alexsys\Team\UnTeam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alexsys Team Client.
8. After uninstalling Alexsys Team Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alexsys Team Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alexsys Team Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alexsys Team Client by Alexsys Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Alexsys Team Client by Alexsys Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alexsys Team Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 21:19:27.030