This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AlbumPlayer V5.3c for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AlbumPlayer V5.3c from your computerAlbumon
. You can read more on Albumon or check for application updates here
. Please open www.albumplayer.com
if you want to read more on AlbumPlayer V5.3c on Albumon's web page. AlbumPlayer V5.3c is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbumPlayer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AlbumPlayer V5.3c is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbumPlayer\unins002.exe". AlbumPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.47 MB (6785536 bytes) on disk.
AlbumPlayer V5.3c is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.12 MB (11659896
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AlbumPlayer.exe (6.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins002.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins003.exe (698.28 KB)
- AlbumPlayerMiniWindow.exe (1.92 MB)
The current page applies to AlbumPlayer V5.3c version 5.3
AlbumPlayer V5.3c is an application marketed by Albumon. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AlbumPlayer V5.3c is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AlbumPlayer V5.3c from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AlbumPlayer V5.3c or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AlbumPlayer V5.3c". If it is installed on your PC the AlbumPlayer V5.3c app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AlbumPlayer V5.3c in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AlbumPlayer V5.3c, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AlbumPlayer V5.3c:
- The publisher is: www.albumplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbumPlayer\unins002.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AlbumPlayer V5.3c.
8. After uninstalling AlbumPlayer V5.3c, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AlbumPlayer V5.3c which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AlbumPlayer V5.3c using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AlbumPlayer V5.3c by Albumon from your computer, we are not saying that AlbumPlayer V5.3c by Albumon is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AlbumPlayer V5.3c supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:20:36.497