Album GV version 2.4
Album GV version 2.4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Album GV version 2.4 from your PCXydot
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Xydot. Click on http://www.xydot.com
to get more information about Album GV version 2.4 on Xydot's website. Album GV version 2.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xydot\Album GV 2 folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Album GV version 2.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xydot\Album GV 2\UninsHs.exe. Album GV version 2.4's main file takes about 3.48 MB (3645440 bytes) and is named Album.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Album GV version 2.4. They take about 5.45 MB (5712018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Album.exe (3.48 MB)
- AlbumView.exe (1.05 MB)
- CDMenu.exe (303.00 KB)
- SlideExe.exe (538.00 KB)
- Trans.exe (9.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (16.50 KB)
This web page is about Album GV version 2.4 version 2.4
Album GV version 2.4 is a program offered by the software company Xydot. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Album GV version 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Album GV version 2.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Album GV version 2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Album GV version 2.4". The Album GV version 2.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Album GV version 2.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Album GV version 2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Album GV version 2.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.xydot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xydot\Album GV 2\UninsHs.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Album GV version 2.4.
8. After removing Album GV version 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Album GV version 2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Album GV version 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Album GV version 2.4 by Xydot from your PC, nor are we saying that Album GV version 2.4 by Xydot is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Album GV version 2.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:50:38.103