Album Design 5.3
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Album Design 5.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Album Design 5.3 from your systemInternational SPC s.r.l.
. Additional info about International SPC s.r.l. can be found here
. More information about the application Album Design 5.3 can be seen at http://www.SPC-international.com/
. Album Design 5.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Album Design 5 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Album Design 5.3 is "C:\Program Files\Album Design 5\unins000.exe". Album Design 5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.41 MB (10911843 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Album Design 5.3. They take 30.76 MB (32251477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Album Design 5.exe (10.41 MB)
- AlbumDesignUpdate.exe (222 B)
- unins000.exe (744.53 KB)
- Update.exe (4.44 MB)
- Album.exe (112.00 KB)
- dcraw32.exe (552.00 KB)
- dcraw64.exe (617.50 KB)
- FTP.exe (5.28 MB)
- lab.exe (4.06 MB)
- Rec.exe (4.04 MB)
The current page applies to Album Design 5.3 version 5.3
Album Design 5.3 is a program marketed by the software company International SPC s.r.l.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Album Design 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Album Design 5.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Album Design 5.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Album Design 5.3". The Album Design 5.3 app will be found automatically. After you click Album Design 5.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Album Design 5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Album Design 5.3:
- The software company is: http://www.SPC-international.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Album Design 5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Album Design 5.3.
8. After removing Album Design 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Album Design 5.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Album Design 5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Album Design 5.3 by International SPC s.r.l. from your PC, nor are we saying that Album Design 5.3 by International SPC s.r.l. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Album Design 5.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:13:23.463