Album DS versione 11.3.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Album DS versione 11.3.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Album DS versione 11.3.2 from your PCArt Fotografic
. Go over here
where you can read more on Art Fotografic. More details about the app Album DS versione 11.3.2 can be seen at https://www.albumds.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Album DS directory (same installation drive as Windows). Album DS versione 11.3.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Album DS\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled AlbumDS.exe and it has a size of 20.46 MB (21454816 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Album DS versione 11.3.2. They occupy 21.15 MB (22179973
bytes) on disk.
- AlbumDS.exe (20.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.3.2
of Album DS versione 11.3.2.
Album DS versione 11.3.2 is an application marketed by the software company Art Fotografic. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Album DS versione 11.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Album DS versione 11.3.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Album DS versione 11.3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Album DS versione 11.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Album DS versione 11.3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Album DS versione 11.3.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Album DS versione 11.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Album DS versione 11.3.2:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.albumds.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Album DS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Album DS versione 11.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Album DS versione 11.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Album DS versione 11.3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Album DS versione 11.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Album DS versione 11.3.2 by Art Fotografic from your PC, we are not saying that Album DS versione 11.3.2 by Art Fotografic is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Album DS versione 11.3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 09:32:51.627