This page contains detailed information on how to remove Alarm 2.0.4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Alarm 2.0.4 from your PCBluefive software
. More data about Bluefive software can be read here
. Click on http://bluefive.pair.com/
to get more data about Alarm 2.0.4 on Bluefive software's website. Alarm 2.0.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alarm folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Alarm 2.0.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alarm\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Alarm.exe and occupies 208.00 KB (212992 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Alarm 2.0.4. They take about 883.27 KB (904473
bytes) on disk.
- Alarm.exe (208.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Alarm 2.0.4 version 2.0.4
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Alarm 2.0.4:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Alarm 2.0.4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Alarm
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Alarm\Alarm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Alarm\unins000.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Alarm 2.0.4 is an application released by the software company Bluefive software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Alarm 2.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Alarm 2.0.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alarm 2.0.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alarm 2.0.4". If it exists on your system the Alarm 2.0.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Alarm 2.0.4 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Alarm 2.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alarm 2.0.4:
- The software company is: http://bluefive.pair.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alarm\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alarm 2.0.4.
8. After uninstalling Alarm 2.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alarm 2.0.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alarm 2.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Alarm 2.0.4 by Bluefive software from your computer, we are not saying that Alarm 2.0.4 by Bluefive software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Alarm 2.0.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:51:47.500