You can find on this page details on how to remove AlanFX Trader for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AlanFX Trader from your PCMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. More information about MetaQuotes Software Corp. can be read here
. You can get more details related to AlanFX Trader at http://www.metaquotes.net
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AlanFX Trader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AlanFX Trader is C:\Program Files (x86)\AlanFX Trader\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.96 MB (12543064 bytes) on disk and is called terminal.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AlanFX Trader. They occupy about 20.78 MB (21792648
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (8.35 MB)
- terminal.exe (11.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (482.24 KB)
The current web page applies to AlanFX Trader version 4.00
AlanFX Trader is a program marketed by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove AlanFX Trader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AlanFX Trader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AlanFX Trader or simply click the Search feature and type in "AlanFX Trader". If it exists on your system the AlanFX Trader app will be found automatically. After you select AlanFX Trader in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AlanFX Trader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AlanFX Trader:
- The publisher is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AlanFX Trader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AlanFX Trader.
8. After uninstalling AlanFX Trader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AlanFX Trader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AlanFX Trader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AlanFX Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that AlanFX Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AlanFX Trader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 15:39:31.030