You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Alan Wake for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Alan Wake from your systemGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be found here
. You can read more about on Alan Wake at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Alan Wake program is found in the C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Alan Wake directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Alan Wake is C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Alan Wake\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called alanwake.exe and occupies 2.90 MB (3042144 bytes).
Alan Wake is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.78 MB (12348083
bytes) on disk:
- alanwake.exe (2.90 MB)
- Language Setup.exe (6.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
Click on the links below for other Alan Wake versions:
Alan Wake is a program released by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Alan Wake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Alan Wake from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Alan Wake or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alan Wake". If it exists on your system the Alan Wake application will be found very quickly. When you select Alan Wake in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Alan Wake, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alan Wake:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Alan Wake\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alan Wake.
8. After uninstalling Alan Wake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alan Wake which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alan Wake with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Alan Wake by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Alan Wake by GOG.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Alan Wake in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-20 13:18:04.220