Aladdin is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Aladdin from your computerVENUS
. More information on VENUS can be found here
. More details about Aladdin can be found at venus-soft.blog.ir
. Usually the Aladdin program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aladdin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Aladdin's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aladdin\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Fusion.exe and its approximative size is 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
Aladdin contains of the executables below. They take 3.66 MB (3836416
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Aladdin from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Aladdin:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Aladdin's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aladdin
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Aladdin Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aladdin\Aladdin.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aladdin\Uninstall Aladdin.lnk
Aladdin is an application offered by VENUS. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Aladdin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Aladdin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aladdin or simply click the Search field and type in "Aladdin". If it exists on your system the Aladdin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aladdin in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Aladdin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aladdin:
- The software company is: venus-soft.blog.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aladdin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aladdin.
8. After removing Aladdin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aladdin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aladdin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aladdin by VENUS from your PC, nor are we saying that Aladdin by VENUS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aladdin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 22:50:22.667