You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AkrutoSync 5.2.35 from your systemAkruto, Inc.
. You can read more on Akruto, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application AkrutoSync 5.2.35 can be found at http://www.akruto.com/
. AkrutoSync 5.2.35 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Akruto directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Akruto\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AkrutoSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.12 MB (3269288 bytes) on disk.
AkrutoSync 5.2.35 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.47 MB (6783704
bytes) on disk:
- AkrutoSync.exe (3.12 MB)
- AkrutoGetConfig.exe (73.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (166.22 KB)
This web page is about AkrutoSync 5.2.35 version 5.2.35
AkrutoSync 5.2.35 is a program offered by the software company Akruto, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AkrutoSync 5.2.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AkrutoSync 5.2.35 or simply click the Search field and type in "AkrutoSync 5.2.35". The AkrutoSync 5.2.35 app will be found very quickly. After you select AkrutoSync 5.2.35 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AkrutoSync 5.2.35, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AkrutoSync 5.2.35:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.akruto.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Akruto\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35.
8. After uninstalling AkrutoSync 5.2.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AkrutoSync 5.2.35 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AkrutoSync 5.2.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 by Akruto, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AkrutoSync 5.2.35 by Akruto, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 20:15:59.820