You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AkrutoSync 5.2.35 from your systemAkruto, Inc.
. You can read more on Akruto, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application AkrutoSync 5.2.35 can be found at http://www.akruto.com/
. AkrutoSync 5.2.35 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Akruto directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Akruto\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AkrutoSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.12 MB (3269288 bytes) on disk.
AkrutoSync 5.2.35 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.47 MB (6783704
bytes) on disk:
- AkrutoSync.exe (3.12 MB)
- AkrutoGetConfig.exe (73.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (166.22 KB)
This web page is about AkrutoSync 5.2.35 version 5.2.35
AkrutoSync 5.2.35 is a program offered by the software company Akruto, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AkrutoSync 5.2.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AkrutoSync 5.2.35 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AkrutoSync 5.2.35". If it exists on your system the AkrutoSync 5.2.35 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AkrutoSync 5.2.35 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AkrutoSync 5.2.35, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AkrutoSync 5.2.35:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.akruto.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Akruto\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35.
8. After uninstalling AkrutoSync 5.2.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AkrutoSync 5.2.35 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AkrutoSync 5.2.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 by Akruto, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AkrutoSync 5.2.35 by Akruto, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AkrutoSync 5.2.35 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 20:15:59.820