AkiyamaMio theme By armmax
You can find below details on how to uninstall AkiyamaMio theme By armmax for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AkiyamaMio theme By armmax from your systemk-rlitos.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on k-rlitos.com. AkiyamaMio theme By armmax is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\themes\Seven theme\AkiyamaMio theme By armmax directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall AkiyamaMio theme By armmax by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\themes\Seven theme\AkiyamaMio theme By armmax\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AkiyamaMio theme By armmax's primary file takes about 987.49 KB (1011188 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of AkiyamaMio theme By armmax. They occupy an average of 987.49 KB (1011188
bytes) on disk.
AkiyamaMio theme By armmax is an application by k-rlitos.com. Some people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove AkiyamaMio theme By armmax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AkiyamaMio theme By armmax from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AkiyamaMio theme By armmax or simply activate the Search field and type in "AkiyamaMio theme By armmax". If it exists on your system the AkiyamaMio theme By armmax program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AkiyamaMio theme By armmax in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AkiyamaMio theme By armmax, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AkiyamaMio theme By armmax.
8. After uninstalling AkiyamaMio theme By armmax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AkiyamaMio theme By armmax which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AkiyamaMio theme By armmax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AkiyamaMio theme By armmax by k-rlitos.com from your PC, we are not saying that AkiyamaMio theme By armmax by k-rlitos.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AkiyamaMio theme By armmax supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:27:14.680