AkelPad (32-bit) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AkelPad (32-bit) from your PCAkelSoft
. Further information on AkelSoft can be seen here
. More information about AkelPad (32-bit) can be seen at http://akelpad.sf.net
. You can remove AkelPad (32-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection AkelPad.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called AkelPad.exe and its approximative size is 392.50 KB (401920 bytes).
AkelPad (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 754.98 KB (773095
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AkelPad.exe (392.50 KB)
- AkelAdmin.exe (17.50 KB)
- AkelUpdater.exe (135.98 KB)
- charmap.exe (82.00 KB)
- ColorCop.exe (96.50 KB)
- NirCmdc.exe (30.50 KB)
This info is about AkelPad (32-bit) version 4.9.0
only. Click on the links below for other AkelPad (32-bit) versions:
...click to view all...
AkelPad (32-bit) is a program released by the software company AkelSoft. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall AkelPad (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AkelPad (32-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AkelPad (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AkelPad (32-bit)". The AkelPad (32-bit) app will be found very quickly. After you click AkelPad (32-bit) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AkelPad (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AkelPad (32-bit):
- The publisher is: http://akelpad.sf.net
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection AkelPad.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AkelPad (32-bit).
8. After removing AkelPad (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AkelPad (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AkelPad (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AkelPad (32-bit) by AkelSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that AkelPad (32-bit) by AkelSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AkelPad (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 02:50:27.410