Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1
Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 from your PCAkeeba Developers
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Akeeba Developers. Please follow http://www.akeebabackup.com/
if you want to read more on Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 on Akeeba Developers's web page. Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Akeeba directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Akeeba\unins001.exe. Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1's main file takes around 758.50 KB (776704 bytes) and is called AkeebaSiteDiff.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1. They take about 3.70 MB (3881648
bytes) on disk.
- AkeebaSiteDiff.exe (758.50 KB)
- extract.exe (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (720.34 KB)
This web page is about Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 version 3.1
Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 is an application marketed by Akeeba Developers. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1". If it exists on your system the Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.akeebabackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Akeeba\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1.
8. After uninstalling Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 by Akeeba Developers from your computer, nor are we saying that Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 by Akeeba Developers is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Akeeba SiteDiff 3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 01:19:37.423