Aiseesoft Total Video Converter
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Aiseesoft Total Video Converter for Windows. Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Total Video Converter directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Aiseesoft Total Video Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Total Video Converter\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk and is named Aiseesoft Total Video Converter.exe. How to uninstall Aiseesoft Total Video Converter from your PC
The executable files below are part of Aiseesoft Total Video Converter. They occupy an average of 2.12 MB (2221096
bytes) on disk.
- Aiseesoft Total Video Converter.exe (88.00 KB)
- patch by ROYAL.exe (798.76 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
- patch.exe (581.50 KB)
Some users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Aiseesoft Total Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aiseesoft Total Video Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aiseesoft Total Video Converter". If it exists on your system the Aiseesoft Total Video Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Aiseesoft Total Video Converter in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Aiseesoft Total Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aiseesoft Total Video Converter.
8. After removing Aiseesoft Total Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aiseesoft Total Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aiseesoft Total Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130