Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10
Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 from your computerAiseesoft Studio
. Open here
for more information on Aiseesoft Studio. Usually the Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Screen Recorder directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Screen Recorder\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 433.20 KB (443592 bytes) on disk and is called Aiseesoft Screen Recorder.exe.
Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 is comprised of the following executables which take 12.00 MB (12587184
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.70 KB)
- Aiseesoft Screen Recorder.exe (433.20 KB)
- Feedback.exe (36.70 KB)
- mux.exe (9.33 MB)
- splashScreen.exe (196.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
This data is about Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 version 2.1.10
Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 is a program marketed by the software company Aiseesoft Studio. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10". If it exists on your system the Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10.
8. After removing Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 by Aiseesoft Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aiseesoft Screen Recorder 2.1.10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 14:12:25.183