Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68
This page is about Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 from your systemAiseesoft Studio
. Additional info about Aiseesoft Studio can be read here
. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 425.29 KB (435496 bytes) on disk and is titled Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2410360
bytes) on disk.
- Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player.exe (425.29 KB)
- assoSettings.exe (38.29 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.68
of Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aiseesoft\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aiseesoft\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aiseesoft\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aiseesoft\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\Visit Product.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BD\shell\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD\shell\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BD\shell\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD\shell\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\command\
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 is an application offered by Aiseesoft Studio. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68". The Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 program will be found very quickly. After you select Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68.
8. After uninstalling Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 by Aiseesoft Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.68 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 12:03:50.957