Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58
You can find on this page details on how to remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 from your systemAiseesoft Studio
. Further information on Aiseesoft Studio can be seen here
. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player.exe is the Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58's primary executable file and it takes close to 425.20 KB (435408 bytes) on disk.
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.30 MB (2410096
bytes) on disk.
- Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player.exe (425.20 KB)
- assoSettings.exe (38.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
This info is about Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 version 6.2.58
When planning to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Aiseesoft\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58-09042015-201327
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\aff.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\app.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\assoSettings.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BD\shell\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD\shell\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BD\shell\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD\shell\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player\command\
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 is a program by Aiseesoft Studio. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58". If it is installed on your PC the Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58.
8. After removing Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 by Aiseesoft Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.2.58 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 04:28:19.467