Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 from your computerAiseesoft Studio
. More information on Aiseesoft Studio can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Aiseesoft Studio\Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12's main file takes around 424.08 KB (434256 bytes) and is named Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator.exe.
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.68 MB (2807776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator.exe (424.08 KB)
- assoSettings.exe (33.08 KB)
- convertor.exe (121.08 KB)
- IGMuxer.exe (48.58 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (226.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.12
of Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12.
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 is a program offered by the software company Aiseesoft Studio. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12". If it is installed on your PC the Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 app will be found very quickly. After you select Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12.
8. After removing Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 by Aiseesoft Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 by Aiseesoft Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator 1.0.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 03:36:18.880