Ais Decoder is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ais Decoder from your systemNeal Arundale
. Open here
where you can find out more on Neal Arundale. You can get more details about Ais Decoder at http://www.nmearouter.com/docs/ais/sp_map.html
. Ais Decoder is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arundale\Ais Decoder folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Ais Decoder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arundale\Ais Decoder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Ais Decoder's main file takes around 1.13 MB (1187840 bytes) and is named AisDecoder.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ais Decoder. They occupy 1.81 MB (1902878
bytes) on disk.
- AisDecoder.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
Ais Decoder is a program offered by Neal Arundale. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Ais Decoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ais Decoder from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ais Decoder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ais Decoder". If it exists on your system the Ais Decoder application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ais Decoder in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ais Decoder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ais Decoder:
- The software company is: http://www.nmearouter.com/docs/ais/sp_map.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arundale\Ais Decoder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ais Decoder.
8. After uninstalling Ais Decoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ais Decoder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ais Decoder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ais Decoder by Neal Arundale from your PC, we are not saying that Ais Decoder by Neal Arundale is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ais Decoder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:45:22.867