This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Airy for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Airy from your computerAiry Team
. More information on Airy Team can be found here
. Please open http://www.airy-youtube-downloader.com/
if you want to read more on Airy on Airy Team's web page. Usually the Airy application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airy Team\Airy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Airy is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airy Team\Airy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Airy.exe and it has a size of 7.27 MB (7620112 bytes).
The executables below are part of Airy. They take about 59.07 MB (61935672
bytes) on disk.
- Airy.exe (7.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (50.65 MB)
The current web page applies to Airy version 2.5.265
only. For more Airy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Airy is an application released by the software company Airy Team. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Airy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Airy from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Airy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airy". If it is installed on your PC the Airy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Airy in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Airy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airy:
- The software company is: http://www.airy-youtube-downloader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airy Team\Airy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Airy.
8. After uninstalling Airy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Airy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Airy by Airy Team from your PC, we are not saying that Airy by Airy Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 06:35:37.200